Valentines Prayers for Men & Women

Started by knucklehead, February 13, 2006, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucklehead

FEMALE PRAYER

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed. Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "How big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.
Amen.

MALE PRAYER

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquor store and a bass boat.
Amen.
85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

hahahaha thats hunny! now that is my kind of women!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]